Quick to read
Build your vocabulary
Why read it?
- The language used is practical and understandable, even to lower levels.
- There are lots of fantastic phrasal verbs in this book.
- You can build your vocabulary for daily-life language.
- You will find a lot of common slang and idioms.
- A lot of the vocabulary is repeated in more than one place in the book, which makes learning new words easier.
- The chapters are short, which is great for motivation.
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time is an award-winning detective novel. It tells the story of 15-year-old Christopher Boone who has Asperger’s Syndrome. He is both the narrator and the detective in this unique novel. Christopher knows a lot about maths, but very little about human beings. He has never gone further than the end of the road on his own, but when he finds a neighbour’s dog murdered he starts a journey that changes his whole world.