What's your favourite genre of book?

• 02/02/2017 at 9:19 pm #5731
    Profile photo of Philippe MartinPhilippe Martin
    Participant

What’s your favourite genre of book? Crime, thriller, fantasy, romantic etc.

03/02/2017 at 8:10 am #5733

my favorite is fantasy such as Harry potter series. How about yours?

04/02/2017 at 10:39 pm #5758
    Profile photo of Antonio MatosAntonio Matos
    Participant

Me too Sebastian! My favourite is fantasy I really like Lord of the rings, Game of thrones, Terry Pratchett and of course Harry potter series.
    Do you have a favourite Harry Potter book? I really liked the first three or four books, before they become very dark and more serious!! But in general I enjoyed all of them.

05/02/2017 at 10:50 pm #5782
    Profile photo of Paola RossiPaola Rossi
    Participant

I love so many genre of books that it’s very difficult for me to answer this question! I do like fantasy, but I think I have other styles that I prefer over this, maybe for example science fiction or thriller or war. I have read the Harry Potter books and I really enjoyed them all. I think I prefer the darker ones though, Antonio!! I prefer the later books than the first books. I think the characters are more complex and the stories are more serious.

07/02/2017 at 12:00 pm #5806
    Profile photo of Asuncion PardoAsuncion Pardo
    Participant

I like many genres of books also, but my absolute favorite must be crime/mystery! I like the classic crime novels like the Agatha Christie, especially Poirot. Have you read any Agatha Christie novels? Or any other crime or mystery novels or authors?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.