Who are important people in Christophers life?

• 18/01/2017 at 3:03 pm #5451
    Profile photo of Asuncion PardoAsuncion Pardo
    Participant

I think the relationship that Christopher has with Siobhan his school teacher is very important to him. He talks a lot about what she teaches him about life and people and what he should do or shouldnt do. A lot of what Christopher understands about the ‘norms’ of life and the society I think are things that Siobhan has been teaching him.
    Do you agree?
    Who else is important for Christopher?

02/02/2017 at 9:23 pm #5732
    Profile photo of Philippe MartinPhilippe Martin
    Participant

I aggree with you with Siobhan is very important to Christopher. I also think that his rat is very important in his life, he find difficult speak and interact with persons and so is more comfortable with the rat.

05/02/2017 at 10:55 pm #5784
    Profile photo of Paola RossiPaola Rossi
    Participant

The rat! Tha’s funny, but is also very true! Yes, I am agree with you Phillipe that the animals are very important for Christopher, his rat, but also the dead dog of his neighbour. For Christopher the animals seem to be maybe easier than the humans to have relationships, that is why they are so important to him perhaps. What do you think?
    I also think that his father is an important person is his life, but the relationship becomes difficult because of the lies and for Christopher this is imposible to understand and to accept, that his father doesn’t say the truth.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.